We specialize in comprehensive and coordinated campaign to build a social media presence on the popular social media outlets, particularly Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube, but can include other social media outlets as well.
Social media provides the opportunity to build brand awareness, transmit messages to key audiences, and drive website traffic at very low cost, therefore offering big returns through more leads and prospects which in turn promote sales and revenue.
Effective social media marketing takes quality and consistency over time to build interest and a following.
This section describes the activities that will be part of the social media marketing program over a six month social media program.
Determine Social Media Strategy:
Review Client’s short term and long goals in using social media. Create an overall plan for initial and on-going social media activities and responsibilities and for key messaging strategies.
Create Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube channel, blog post site/area, and other social media accounts, or update any existing accounts/blogs as needed (i.e. improved profile images and descriptions). This includes applying existing logos and marketing graphics or creating original profile content if required.
Initial Activity: Transmit initial and introductory message over the selected social media outlets. Sustain extra activity during start-up period.
Sustained Activity: When the initial social media activity is complete, regular activity must be sustained according to the social media marketing plan. Weekly or monthly sessions with the client are held to brainstorm ideas, topics, and messages for on-going activity, review social media results compared to the plan, and make adjustments as required.
Transition/Hand-Over: Once this program is complete, the social media marketing activity will be handed over to the Client marketing manager for long term activity or handled by the provider permanently on contract basis.
Through all the activities, the Provider will present a professional representation of the Client’s business or organization that align closely with other marketing and branding efforts.
Services & Technology
The following services will be provided as part of the SEO Program.
- The Provider will assign a social media project manager to oversee the program, be a major participant in activity creation, and serve as a single point for program communication. The Provider project team may also consist of additional social media specialist, content providers, and other staff members who will contribute as the program requirements dictate.
- - Five to seven Twitter Tweets per week
- - Five to seven facebook actions per week
- - Five to seven Instagram post per week
- - Five 3-5 minute videos uploaded to the YouTube
- - 200-400 word blog post per week.
- Project work will generally take place at the provider facilities, however the Provider project manager will coordinate regular on-site visits on client premises for meetings, evaluations, observations, reviews, testing, and other project purposes as needed.
SammyKay Media is a partnership organization constituting Sammy Kumah and Frederick Nyame (Freddy Kay), CEO of GH Melodies, promoter and a publicist.
Sammy Kumah is the Chief Executive Officer of SammyKay Media, a broadcast journalist at Despite Group of Companies Peace FM precisely and also a social media practitioner.